Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time out

Drove up to BC for a couple days to get away. It's odd, because once I get here, I want to get back home...not because I don't want to see my family, but because I'm afraid I'll miss out on an opportunity for a job interview or something equally as important. I do enjoy the drive up and enjoy the time with my grandsons. Now if I could only land a full time job so I can afford to take them somewhere when I come to visit...hopefully soon enough.j

Horoscope (I'm on the cusp between Taurus and Gemini, so I usually look at both):

TAURUS (April 20-May 20). You marvel at the glass-half-empty people who are always bringing up negative things, because for you the whole point of life is to see the good wherever you can. You'll connect with a special friend who shares that gift.

GEMINI (May 21-June 21). You feel like you're somebody who never wins anything, but everyone is a winner eventually. You just have to keep taking chances. Your number just came up, and you're about to find out.

Maybe a job looming on the horizon???


No comments:

Post a Comment