Wednesday, January 13, 2010

is it over yet?

TAURUS (April 20-May 20). Balance and moderation are in order. There are those around you who will want to push you in a direction that is too extreme. Be reasonable. Also: Avoid spicy or unusually rich foods.

I'm heading into the latter part of the day and tucked in safely at home, so doubt sincerely there's any danger of being pushed or eating things I shouldn't (unless someone shows up at my door and persuasively invites me out to eat rich foods!) Feeling a bit discouraged about the job situation, so expanding my search out toward Spokane. May have to move closer to a big city, even though I don't want to. If something comes up in the next month, it will only bring relief and nothing more...and I should be happy, but I know I will only feel exhausted from the effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment