Friday, January 1, 2010

Here I am, 7 months later, still looking for a full time job. I did manage to get a part time (REALLY part time) job that doesn't pay all my bills and leaves me shuffling things around each month. My father has helped me off and on, without which I would probably be living outta my car or possibly in a pay by the week motel. Never imagined I'd be in this situation, but here I stand looking out my eyes, but not seeing me. Have a couple (as in two) goals for the first half of this year...okay...three. The first is to obtain full time employment (though I am doing what I need to do, just not getting the interviews or getting hired). The second is to finish my book for review and hopefully get it published. The third thing is to improve my health and all the things implicated in that (better nutrition, excercise regimen, etc).

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

1. Last night: I spent alone, wondering what happened in my life.
2. I hope to not be alone this year.
3. The funniest thing happened when I read my horoscope and it was nothing like what was going on in my life.
4. And then I asked myself...so where do we go from here?
5. He said "I wish you could see you through my eyes;" she said "I wish I could too."
6. We've lost our way along the path and forgot where the journey was leading and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more mundane loneliness, tomorrow my plans include additional routine rhetoric and Sunday, I want to engage in vapid solitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment