Monday, January 4, 2010

Is it Spring yet?

Ever have one of THOSE days? THEY know what I'm talking about...
Is it Spring yet?
Not according to the calendar...or the weather ~ DAMN! Lots of snow today, got a few pics. Spent the morning at the laundromat; met a guy named Phillipe, who was doing his laundry. His Mexican accent was barely understandable, but he was good company and a pretty good conversationalist. We said our goodbyes and headed out into the snow, bidding each other a safe journey home.
I'm torn between two situations and trying to figure out what I should do. For now, gonna play this one close till things become a bit clearer at this end. At times, I feel I've gone too far to change direction and at other times, afraid of going further into the abyss of what is my current life situation. I really love my current location here in the north central remote area of Washington. However, it's been a tough 7 months, though have had much needed help from my father (THANK YOU DAD!)

Manic Monday

What did you get in trouble for the most when you were a kid? Not doing what I was supposed to be doing (although most times, I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing).

Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled? Be married to someone who loves me for me.

If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be? A Secret Insanity (already writing the manuscript).

No comments:

Post a Comment