Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ever wonder just where you're headed?

Dreamed I was on a rocket ship. Got strapped into this HUGE helmet, but didn't get things attached as required. So before lift off, I could hear a woman say "we're gonna defer to Michelangelo since he WAS the original inventor." (something to do with the lining to my helmet). Anyway, I woke up because I was a bit claustrophobic even though I could move my head around in the helmet.

Saturday 9: Call Me

1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life? Does texting on the phone count? If so, that would HAVE to be Dan. Mostly because he ends EVERY text "YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LADY" even though I've thanked him and told him it makes me uncomfortable. May have to add him to my "do not call list."

2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? When my son (or members of his family) are hurting over something (too long of a story to go into it here). However, things appear to be going okay for now.

3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy. Having things turn out the way I really want.

4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be? From here to eternity.

5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? The next mega millions drawing so I could get the winning lottery numbers.

6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year? I actually did. I was quite pleased and saved some money. They arrived on time and I will certainly do so this coming holiday season.

7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort? Those that further the good cause.

8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all? I don't think "pride" had anything to do with how I dressed, but I was happy with it. I looked classy, stylish, and comfortable, so would not desire to go back and change THAT.

9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? Only a couple friends know. I used to have a link to it, but removed it because I didn't want some people reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment