Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a weekend!




Friday...went to lunch with a friend. Got a phone call from another friend on his way to Idaho for a business meeting. Talked to another friend from Ohio.



Saturday...made breakfast for a friend when he came back from Idaho, then we went shooting for the day, had a nice steak dinner (prepared by Moi), and watched a movie.



Sunday...talked to three friends while trying to get things together to head to BC for Thanksgiving - didn't get out till noon. Got to my son's then decided to drive 3 hours (actually took 4) north to get my DIL's grandma so she could spend Thanksgiving with us. Had my bank card frozen because my bank thought an unautorized person was using my card...had to use cash (thank goodness I had some on me). Sat up till 3:30 a.m. chatting with g'ma Rose and my DIL and laughing...had a great time!


Monday...had a scrumptious Thanksgiving dinner...turkey, ham, veggies, potatoes, pie, and great company!


Tuesday...got up with grandsons and got them ready for school while DIL drove her g'ma back home to Little Fort (took her 8 1/2 hours to get back home, then she had to go straight in to work). Had lunch with one grandson at his preschool and got to say goodbye to both. Headed back home at 3:00 p.m. and didn't walk in the door till 6:30! What with road re-construction on Hwy 97 in BC and the hour long wait at the border, I was exhausted...but did manage to squeeze in a phone call from a friend in Ohio and see another friend here for dinner.



Also got an email that I start work on November 1 - yes, I'm back in the land of the working!

No comments:

Post a Comment