Friday, October 9, 2009

Let's go for a ride...

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And...here we go!

1. Sweet dreams are wished upon me, but seldom occur.

2. Plans are made especially for me.

3. Silliness permeates the mood until passion takes over.

4. I have no special plans for this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not I enjoy the moment of perfect realization.

6. What I can't have is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to self-absorbtion, tomorrow my plans include self-gratifcation and Sunday, I want to visit with family in BC for long weekend (Thanksgiving)!

Had a nice lunch with a friend. The food was so-so...the fried rice was not like any I've ever had, but it was okay. Besides, the conversation with Marty was the focus anyway! Too windy to go shooting, so may do so tomorrow. I really enjoy meeting new people and making friends. Was concerned about that, but I've had great luck. Really looking forward to beginning work again and meeting even more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment