Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dejavu

Went shooting today with Bob. What a great morning...shot his .45 and .22 rifle. Shot my .357. Hit gourd targets with his .22, and came within inches of the targets with the other two. I enjoy shooting and know where to go now, but Bob said that since I like it so much, he'll go shooting more often too. Having a time finding .38 spl ammo though. When I do find it, gonna stock up.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Does food count?
2. Where was your profile picture taken? In the back of a boat on the Nile River.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? No, but I can probably hum a few bars.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? Bob...he told me dirty jokes.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? Well after one because I was laughing about dirty jokes.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? I'm already here because I'm close to my son and his family.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? There's always fireworks when I'm kissed.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? The ones who are here.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? I believe they can; it's the exes who seem to have a problem with it.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Don't know, never met him/her.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? A few days ago. Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? I never do anything half-assed.
12. Who took your profile picture? The guy in the back of the boat on the Nile River.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My grandsons.
14. Was yesterday better than today? It's what I aim for...today's not over yet, but I'm hopeful. Why? I pay attention and learn.
15. Can you live a day without TV? I've gone lots of days without TV and I'm still here.
16. Are you upset about anything now? Not at the moment.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Sometimes I do, other times not. If I perceive that it's a journey to find the real true one, then I'm okay. If I'm feeling lonely because I haven't found the real true one, then I wonder "why bother?"
18. Are you a bad influence? When it's called for.
19. Night out or night in? I'm a 'night in' kinda girl, but am willing to do a 'night out' if needed.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Toilet paper, water, and phone.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My dad (and that was back in 2007)
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Don't do texting.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? I feel my life is where it's supposed to be at this moment.
24. Do you hate anyone? Why, yes I do.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Dirty jokes.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? You bet!
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Nope, but I have been told I'm 'pretty."
28. What song is stuck in your head? Superstar by Sonic Youth.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Not gonna tell, but the person knows who s/he is.
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? Considering that I'm not 50 yet and I have two grandsons (aged 3 and 7), I would say definitely!
31. Tell us your Saturday night. Dinner for a friend and lots of dirty jokes!
32. Do you think too much or too little? I think too much and usually about the wrong things!
33. Do you smile a lot? Probably too much and at the wrong time, and sometimes till I'm giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment