Monday, March 29, 2010

Manic Monday #205

How do you feel about couples that share an email address? I say more power to 'em. Obviously don't have anything to hide and are comfortable with the knowledge of who their significant other is conversing with. I think it would be nice to have that sort of comfort level with someone and not worry about being "surprised" by something that might show up on email.

How open about your life are you in the various online arenas? Fairly open depending on the question and my mood...I can be quite snarky some days and am sometimes surprised by my own sense of humor!

On average, how many hours a week do you spend online? Do you think it's too much? I'm sure it's in excess of 20 hours, simply because I'm home on the weekends. I don't think it's too much because I accomplish what I want and enjoy myself.Besides, it keeps me from watching TV...well, maybe not...I usually have it on in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment